Lord, you have assigned me my portion and my cup; you have made my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places; surely I have a delightful inheritance.
Psalm 16:5-6

Monday, May 28, 2012

Dill Crisps, Yum


This is a tasty addition to a veggie or dip tray.  It makes good use of that fresh dill in the garden.  After all, even though I love to feed the Swallowtails, I love to eat it myself also!

Dill Crisps

2 Whole wheat pitas
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 teaspoons minced fresh dill
1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese.

Preheat oven to 400'

Slice each pita into 8 triangular wedges.  Seperate each triangle in to two at the seam.  Set the triangles, crumbly side up, on a slotted broiler rack.

In a small dish, combine the olive oil, dill, and cheese.  Use a pastry brush to paint the mixture lightly onto the triangles.  Bake in the center of the oven until just brown a the edges and slightly curled.  about 5-7 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.

No comments:

Post a Comment